Just a few days remain before Spring It On 2016 launches on Monday, April 4! Read on for this year's official rules and for more information on how to join or create a team.
Not sure what Spring It On is all about? Look no further - we have all the details here! Spring It On is the annual Studio Poise spring challenge. This is a great opportunity to get to know the women in C-curve next to you at the barre or sweating it out with those heavy weights in SPiit! If you feel like you need a little extra motivation as we get closer to summer, or if you feel like you're stuck in a rut and need a way to shake up your routine, Spring It On is here to help!
- Spring It On begins Monday, April 4, 2016. All teams must be registered by Sunday, April 3, 2016. To register your team, please click here! If you have any issues with registering, or if you have any questions, email email@example.com and we'll help you out! This competition is offered FREE OF CHARGE to all members - there's no cost to enter!
- The competition follows a March Madness-style bracket system. Each week, teams compete head-to-head. Whichever team has the most points at the end of the week advances to the next round. The week runs from Monday to Sunday.
- Every class you take counts as 1 point for your team. Individual members can earn a maximum of 5 points per week for the team, for a combined team maximum of 15 points. HOWEVER! If there is a tie, then total classes for the week count, so you can take more than 5 classes if you think your team may need those bonus points!
- We will periodically announce opportunities for bonus points on social media, so keep an eye on Facebook and Instagram during the contest so you don't miss out!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the month, just in time for Studio Poise's fourth birthday!
Each member of the winning team will take home one month of free unlimited classes at Studio Poise - a $450 total value prize! This is our biggest prize package of the year - don't miss out at your chance to win!