Welcome to November Poise Nation! The outside weather may be getting chilly but we are cooking with gas inside Studio Poise! Read on to hear about new classes debuting, Veteran's Day special events and more!
Poise *N Kick!
Diana Davis launches the studios new Poise *N Kick tonight at 7:15pm and there is ONE spot left! What exactly is this new class?
Poise*N Kick! uses the Poise Method Signature Format, kicked up a bit! It is a challenging, athletic style workout for all levels. Through cardio kickboxing drills and combinations (with a Poise twist) you'll improve your cardio stamina and total body strength. Expect to leave class feeling strong, accomplished, and ready to take on anything that comes your way.
Clean, indoor sneakers required.
Speaking of sneakers....Don't forget - the new Studio Poise footwear policy took effect on Tuesday, November 1. We cover every detail in our blog post, but the quick summary:
- Cardio classes (SPiit, Strike a Poise!, POUND!, Poise *N Kick, etc): Clean sneakers reserved for in-studio use
- Barre and Poise classes: Studio slipper-style footwear or barresocks with grippy bottoms
- Yoga/flow classes: This is the ONLY time we will allow bare feet - nothing between you and your matte for your sun salutations.
Friday Schedule Changes
This Friday is Veteran's Day and Studio Poise has added some fun for those of you with a day off! We have a full day of fun planned!
6am: SPiit with Diana. Join our Studio Poise storyteller for a little Friday madness. You could be competing in the Olympics, on a beach in Aruba jumping over waves or on the football field blocking and tackling during these intervals!
9am: Body by Bradley with Danielle is not only sold out but has a full waitlist! If you're lucky enough to get in to this amazing class you will be guaranteed to work up a sweat and leave with full body soreness. :)
10am*: Arms & Ab(noxious) makes a Friday debut our fierce firecracker Kelsey. Spend 45 mins toning those arms and working your midsection.
*Previously this class was listed at 10:30, it's actually at 10am. We apologize for the misprint!
11:30am: Join Erica for our Poised Pizza Party!
6pm: End your day with Brittany during her first Blacked out at the Barre of the season! Brittany is known for bringing fierceness to all her classes and this will be no exception! Work on your plies then enjoy a nice glass of Pinot to kick off the weekend. This class is included in all class packs and monthly packages, just sign up online with our online scheduler!
Movember is live!
Don't forget to recruit the wonderful men in your life to join Studio Poise during Movember, growing their mustaches for a great cause. Three ways you can help:
- Recruiting the men of #poisenation ! Husbands, Fathers, Boyfriends, Brothers, Sons, and Friends alike! Behind every SP girl, is an SP man at some level. We want them to help us, help them! We challenge them to grow their mustache throughout the month of November (Movember). Post pics on IG at the start (within the first week of November), and at the end of the month with the finished product! Be sure to note #SPStache so we can find your post and count it toward our contest (be sure your or your man's IG account is NOT private - we can't count the tag if we can't see the post!). They are welcome to post pics throughout the month, and we will donate $1 for EVERY post we see throughout the month. Additionally, we will pick ONE winner at random to receive a grand prize of: 1. a complete outfit of their choice from lululemon men; 2. an SP swag bag for their SP girl; and 3. a gift card to Legal C Bar for both to enjoy a toast to a long month of mustache growth!
- In the studio lobby now, we have our Movember tank tops for sale for $28 (pictured below), and all proceeds going toward the Movember Foundation.
- Tonight, Monday, November 7 at 7pm: Men's Yoga w/Danielle! $10 minimum donation, all $$ goes toward Movember Foundation.